NorthWestTWO relies on the support of local residents and businesses in order to take on projects that improve the area.
The best way you can support is by taking part and giving some of your time to help - but we also need financial contributions to make many of the bigger projects happen!
How to join:
Download our membership form from link below or pick up a copy from Monros newsagents.
Completed membership forms to be returned to NorthWestTWO and can be emailed: email@example.com or deliver/post to Munros newsagents, 28 Temple Road, NW2 6PP.
£5 per annum adults / £2 pensioners unwaged
From such small contributions by each of us, we create a really special neighbourhood.
- by standing order or bank transfer - Co-operative Bank, Account No. 65323298, Sort Code: 08-92-99, Account name: NorthWestTWO Residents' Association.
- to help us identify BACS payment and log, please quote surname or street number and postcode as reference and please email us so we can check when received.
- cash or cheque at Monros newsagents or cheques can be posted to Monros, 28 Temple Road, NW2 6PP
- paypal - online paying facility - instant and safe - just click here . PayPal charge us 36p for taking your money (credit card charge) so if you have a PayPal account why not send it direct to us and save us the 36p! Just log on to PayPal (www.paypal.co.uk) and send a payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular e-bulletins.
- Free membership to the NW2 Network to promote and list your local service on our website.
- Manor Gym and Health Club, Temple Road offers NorthWestTWO members a discounted Gold Rate membership for £35 a month on production of the NorthWestTWO membership card.
- Discounts at the Crown Moran Hotel and restaurants
- 10% off the food bill in the Upstairs Restaurant Monday – Saturday for dinner. The discount does not apply to any special offers or promotional events. The discount applies to the entire group/party and not just the cardholder.
- A 10% discount off "Best Available Rate" at time of booking also applies to hotel bedrooms at the Crown Moran Hotel, Cricklewood Broadway, NW2.